10.22.2003

Nothing interesting on the roads…

I mentioned yesterday seeing a dead deer on the side of the road and it is before the Sand Hill exit. However, after seeing that there I saw something else. Not sure what it was, but maybe something smaller? I drove in a circle to find parking. I thought I would get lucky like last week and park close to school but remain on 11th street. Boy was I wrong and I had to make a turn and parked on 10th street, which is not too bad since it is close than I have parked. You would think that the street cleaning signs would matter unless they were those that said First and Third _____day of the month. Ok I am now off to the gym to read before my yoga session or that is the plan. I will later report on how it went at Circuit City, the gas stations (yes I have to go to two per my mum's orders), and the museum.