10.09.2003

A late start to a long day...

So my plans for today are: finishing up Farewell My Concubine and Life on a String. I finished watching Life on a String. I did not finish Farewell My Concubine. I started to watch The Emperor and the Assassin. I do not think I had a productive day. It is sad really and I am so tired from doing nothing. Well I did watch my regular Thursday line up on NBC and I read parts of the newspaper that I noticed my way buying lunch. The picture of Arnold was on the front page and there was a caption. That is going in my scrapbook. I should really work on that. I will when I do not have a job and when I am looking for one and have some free time. I guess I am going to head to bed.

"Screen out distractions. Make a waiting list. At least you're not blowing them off." - Horoscope