10.29.2003

Too many BMWs…

This morning when I was driving, I thought that maybe highway 280 had rich people because all I saw were BMWs on the road. I saw five. One was new with a family looking like they were looking for something. I mean I know Honda’s are more popular but sometimes I wonder did these people get rich or what? There were 3 white ones and I was somewhat surrounded by them. They were 3 series, but those alone with the minimum are at least $30,000 with a few extras and this is from about 2000 roughly when I was looking into buying a BMW Z3. Oh before the De Anza exit there was a dead something. I happened to be in the lane that someone ran it over in. Eww.

I know why I have been so stressed. I remember last week or the week before making “To Do” lists and since I have stopped, I am now more forgetful and more disorganized. I wonder how that happened. I did without lists before and then started up again and now I have quit temporary. That might be the cause to all of my troubles. At least I figured it out.