10.19.2003

I woke up early…

After about eight hours of sleep, I woke up. Not that I can sleep a lot any more and since I did not get anything done, I thought that I would try today. I finally finished Virtues of Harmony. It was long and after 327 episodes, I finally finished. It took quite a while awhile but well worth it. I think some of the plots contradicted with one another but some made sense and if I remember correctly then the youngest of the three would marry a price or that was the prediction. Ok so now that I have that finished and nothing else to temp me except actually folding my laundry after washing it I shall begin to study. Wow, it only took me three days to get into school mode.

Lately I have been trying aromatherapy to help me relax and get the knots out of my back, but what I really need is a nice back massage. Ok well I think my clothes are done washing now I have to dry them. Then I have to fold them and by that time, it should be time to go to bed. It is already near 9 p.m. For those of you monitoring me the TV have been off for at least 30 minutes. That is a start is it not. I might turn it on to set the VCR to tape something but who knows I might just forget. Oh and if I do anything not productive it is checking out the CL postings.

"Are you falling outof style? Put yourself first. You need to advance starting now." - Horoscope