10.21.2003

Speeding again, but not caught...

Dead deer at or rather before Page Mill road because my short-term memory sucks I cannot recall. However, I saw it there on the slow side of the road. It is a big deer. At least it was not as graphic as the one I saw last time. I am so excited about November 21! I get to see Michelle Branch! I cannot wait! One month from now and it will seem like forever, but I know how fast time flies so it will be here in no time.

About the title, I saw a C.H.P. vehicle well not really but cars were slowing down and I thought that was a little odd. Then I looked to see the C.H.P. car. Boy they do not think that if all cars are going about the same then there is no way he can catch anyone. Oh, if I have not mentioned before I have a thing about Subaru’s. They get on my nerves. When I was driving there was a Stratus which I thought was an Intrepid (same maker but different model) the bloke was just cruising! Everyone thought it was me only to find out it was some guy just relaxing while driving in the morning. I swear sometimes that those drivers should just hangout in the slow lane.

Ok at school safely after what seemed like a crazy day on the roads. Now to get started on my reading and take my mind off everything that has happened this morning. I wonder if I should leave late today to be stuck in traffic on purpose…no that will just make me more of a road rage person. I had a scare when I thought I broke my laptop from the internet settings. I could not log into my e-mail account not could I publish my blog. I had changed the settings on Sunday and totally forgot and my brother did not even use the internet so he would not have noticed the difference unless he was trying to log into something. I am also forgetful because I forgot to take out the CD that I erased last night that I was going to use to burn Shaolin Soccer. Rats.