10.03.2003

Nothing interesting...

Today I did not do anything that was on my list. I just replied to e-mails and watched tv. I made myself alphabet soup. It was yummy. I enjoyed it because it was simple and because I was cold. I just needed something to warm me up. I also checked over my e-mail to see what I could delete. I also wonder why someone would say that I did not pay them when I checked my credit card statement and the history on the site itself stating that I paid. I do not know if I will get around to watching the movies and doing my homework. I also have to catch up on my reading for class. I think I will just have to take the day off from the computer. I was planning to watch Naruto but that will just have to wait.

"Families, businesses and movements start here. Take that first irrevocable step." Horoscope