10.29.2003

Dead skunk...

I had a tiring day. I felt like I never should have left bed when I headed to my teacher’s assistant job. It is not a job but it is a class. Then when I headed to my 10.30 a.m. class, I really wanted to go to sleep. I fought all the urges to, but I could see that even the professor could not fight the battles. When I was in my last and final class of the day and week, I could not wait to get out. I felt like I had just been released from prison.

Yeah there was a dead skunk (I saw a stripe so I am assuming it is a skunk) before the Burlingame exit going north on 280. I drove home with no problems. Going the right speed and everything and only sped up when I had to pass a truck.

"Quiet times serves you well. Process and prepare. You're about to become popular." - Horoscope