10.27.2003

Two shots and an early morning…

I woke up a couple of times this morning. I thought that or rather my brother assumed that since I was waking up at the same time every morning that with the time change there would not be a difference. Oh, he was super wrong. I woke up at three in the morning and then at four in the morning until it was about five in the morning when I gave up sleeping.

I proceed to brush my teeth etc. and then boil hot water. I took out the ramen left over from last night and popped it into the microwave. I totally forgot about it until I was at school. Now I am starving but I have granola bars so no worries. Either my short-term memory is as bad as Alzheimer’s or I just do not remember at all. With an iced cafĂ© latte in my reach, I am still not buzzed. Who said that the best form of caffeine was through a straw? Oh well at least I hoped to be buzzed in a little while. Off to study for a midterm that I must seriously pass.

"Sony...They're not for Caucasians because they're too damn tall."

I thought that quote was pretty funny since it is from a commercial that might have aired in Japan.