10.08.2003

The results are in...

Arnold is now the new governor of California. I woke up at 4.30 a.m. this morning thinking it was time to get up. It was not and I went back to sleep to get up about an hour later. Then I turned on the news to make sure that what I saw last night was not a dream. You know when you find out your governor is an actor and a former Mr. Universe body builder. I drove to school like usual and parted in "my" spot. It is the first one on the left hand side on 10th and Reed. The only bad part about that space is that the door kind of is stuck in the dirt.

Well I head to classes and my art history final was returned to me. I thought I got at least a decent score but with me not knowing the terms or concepts, I was doomed. It was like Monday all over again. I got the results of my midterm from Buddhism and it was not so hot. Pretty much the same grade as Monday but I am glad there were two others that did worse than I did. I know that is not nice to say, but at least I did not get a 3 or a 7 on the midterm.

I was thinking that I have to make my life similar to that of Kimberly Williams-Paisley in the TV movie Lucky 7. She made a list of everything and once it was done, it would be crossed off. Speaking of lists, I saw on Oprah (yes I know I watch too much TV and Oprah really does have some good guests on) about making a list and not having more than 10 items otherwise, you would not get to all of them. True to that, because I made a list for yesterday and I only got 4/6 done so not bad. I have eight things on my list today so hopefully I can get it done.

I am driving home and I almost get hit by this guy driving a black Honda or something. He tried to change lanes and yes he did signal but he was not going fast enough and so he almost hit me but lucky there was another lane next with no car for a while so I cut to the next lane. Then I have this guy tailgating me. He changes lanes so recklessly. At least I end up home safe. I park ok but have to get out a couple of times to make sure I parked right. Then I have a little snack I guess and watch Farewell My Concubine at half past three and it is a quarter until seven and I am still not done. I did take a couple of breaks while watching. I mean I went to get something to drink and stuff so that might be why.

Now to get back to movies and the next victim is me and Life on a String.

"Life is happy. Music is everywhere. Work is pure delight, if you have to do it." - Horoscope