10.25.2003

A reunion...

I found the house ok and parked right in front. It was wonderful. Not everyone was there, but it still felt special. I saw almost everyone and Scott was super. He had bad shots of everyone and so I was glad. My nickname turned out to be “koolaid”. I thought I would be called “Big Red” because of my jacket, but “koolaid”? Well after the movie was over my arm got a cramp. I do not know how, but it did. It was just nice sitting there laughing at all the funny shots of what happened. It was nice to see everyone’s spring break. In addition, how beautiful everything was.

It made me want to go back and spend more time there. We talked about how cheap it was go get to London and that if we went we had to see other parts of Europe. The last segment was of Stourhead. The song was “Tears in Heaven” by Eric Clapton. I really did wonder if we did any studying. Spending time in the clubs and pubs seems like all we did. If I could show that video, I would. There are pictures I would get rid of, but I did not make it so I would not know the first thing about editing. If it ever is put onto a website, I will let you know.