10.13.2003

I couldn't sleep at all last night...

That is the first thing that comes to my mind this morning. I really could not sleep last night. I was tossing and turning all last night. I mean I even watched TV in hopes of trying to tired myself. It just was not fun. Then when I actually had to get up this morning, it was a chore. As I was getting ready to leave the house in my room, I noticed in the crack between the doorframe and carpet there was a spider. I did not know it was a spider but it looked funny. I looked more carefully and saw that it was a spider. That could explain why I did not sleep well last night. Something was definitely bothering me.

Well I am off to class and to start reading what I should have read last night for my Buddhism class. More blogging later and I just want to say that I think I made record time to school. I left at 5.51 a.m. and arrived at school 7.34 a.m. But after parking and trying to find a spot I was finally done or the engine was turned off at 7.46 a.m. I just want to say that yes, I was going 80 M.P.H. sometimes and I tried not to for the most part.