10.15.2003

One of those mornings…

You know where you just do not want to get up and would rather stay in bed? Yes, that is how I felt like this morning. When the alarm went off at 5.45 a.m. I did not want to get out. I knew that I would have a long day ahead of me and that I would not return home until at least 5.00 p.m. as I was driving this morning in the second to fastest lane I saw something horrible and tried not to run over it more. It was before Moody Road. At least that is where I think it was. It must have been a possum or something of that sort. Before that I was heading still south I did not run over it because it was in the middle of the fast lane. Looked like a mouse or something. Eww is all I have to say. Dead stuff is gross. In my opinion running or driving over dead, stuff much worse. I am off to finish some reading and to be a T.A. Oh, I was driving somewhat fast. I know it is wrong and really against the law but who does not?