10.15.2003

I am Speedy Gonzales again…

The worse part about today in Buddhism class is that I fell asleep and the one time I looked like I had a slight seizure of my body. I just jolted which was not good at all. Then I went to my art history class and then I stayed awake but after class, I was tempted to take a nap in my car. Then I looked at the time and though I better not, otherwise I cannot drive in the carpool lane.

Well the title says it all. I mean who in their right mind would drive 93 M.P.H.? I know it is against the law and sometimes people are caught (I saw a truck pulled over), but everyone does it. Well I headed to the mall, bought what I had to, and even returned something I bought on Monday. I had to go to Mc Donald’s, which is never good because I end up eating junk. Ok two apple pies and a Mc Chicken sandwich is not that bad except the mayonnaise in the sandwich.

That horoscope is so true about my Buddhism class.

"You don't care about this. Why can't they leave you alone? Politely excuse yourself." - Horoscope