10.21.2003

Before and after the Drive home...

Well before the drive home, I had class. It would not be a regular school day without class. While trying to set up before class I was told that I had the highest grade on the midterm. I got a 96! Therefore, we finished watching the movie that we started about three weeks ago. When I was watching it, I nearly fell asleep. At least I can sleep better in this class that in my Buddhism class. Well after we finished watching the movie, we got a nice 10-minute break. After we did our presentation my partner and I she handed back the midterms. I already knew how well I did and she said the highest was 96 so I knew it was I. After class, I said that this is an easy class compared to my others.

I drove slow...but sometimes I went over the limit. I hate the traffic near 19th avenue. There are crazy drivers all around everywhere on the roads all the time. My two cents until my brother goes insane over an employee at Circuit City at Serramonte or near there. I finished everything on my list except watch a movie.

I think I'll have this as my motto:
"The course of true love never did run smooth." - William Shakespeare

"You're aboard for the long haul. Feel the system's vigor. Stand by your facts." - Horoscope.