10.20.2003

The “gas guzzling”…

I think it all started when I was heading for 280 south. I had no idea I would start my week speeding and end up going faster than expected. Maybe now I should explain the title. I was going more than 80 so obviously I was using up a lot of gas. Then I thought maybe I could park on 11th Street and then I could just drive forward or keep going until I reach the gas station. If there is one thing that I have learned today is that cars on 11th Street do not move. So I ended up curing at the S.U.N. permit parking. No that is what it says on the street signs. Then there is the H.O.R.C.E. M.A.N.N. ones. If I were not graduating soon I probably would care more. So I ended up back where I usually park. Then I did the special key turning thing so that the alarm would not go off when I did not leave the car. I did not think twice about it until I was a block away thinking did I lock the car? I went back to check luckily it was still there and unharmed. So I learned that if I do that I must lock the doors. Usually the alarm does it for me but since I did that deactivate the alarm thing I have to manually lock it. So that’s my two cents of today. Oh when I was driving there was some crazy car going so fast behind me I just decided if he wanted to pass me by he could switch lanes.