10.02.2003

A wake up worth waking up for...

I woke up this morning ready to head to school to work on a project with my partner in my film class. I brought everything into the trunk and then left the house at 6.46 a.m. according to the clock in the car. I am now finding out near the exit for 380 there seems to be a little stop and go. I cannot stand those that just decide at the last minute they want to exit and just cut 3 lanes to get off the freeway. I took my time heading off to school and I even found a good parking spot. I arrived at school at 7.39 a.m., which included parking. I arrived to find out that the gas light was on. I had no idea. It is a good thing that I filled the gas tank with two gallons yesterday otherwise I would not have enough.

I walked to school and even picked up the newspaper. I found out that there are new phones for Nokia. They will have games. I do not know if I will get one because the phone is big. My ideal phone would be tiny. I arrived and I waited for my partner. When he showed up, I did not recognize him at all. He looked like a different person than I saw on Tuesday. After the meeting with him and we had made a little bit of progress on what we had to do. I showed him what I had done with PowerPoint and pretty much, I would be using it more than he would. We ended talking about school and stuff. It was nice. I felt like I was a normal person and I can hold a decent conversation.

On the way home while my brother was parking the car (it's nice not having to drive all the time really) he was backing up and what happened was he left it in reverse and then somewhat floored it. The car went back so fast that I thought he was going to hit the car behind us. That really did scare me. I do not think I will really trust him in the car driving. He says it is safe but entertaining.

"You push just enough. You have some pull around here. They jump when you say so." Horoscope