10.27.2003

A crack…

I am driving merrily along 280 north and there is a truck carrying something two lanes to the right of me. I am in the second to fastest lane. Out of nowhere this rock the size of a quarter hits my windshield. So now, I have a crack on my windshield the size of a nickel on the driver’s side. Why do bad things happen to good people?

Oh when I was taking my midterm this morning I was crossing my leg and then it hit the table and it swelled a little. Then I crossed my leg and hit it again. You think I would have learned my lesson after the first time. So now, I have this kind of bruise on my knee. What do I do about this? I still have Red Eye. I think its blood, but I am not a doctor so I would not know. That is my guess though. I need sleep. I might just head to bed early tonight because I am really lacking sleep.

"You catch yourself hurrying. This system should work for you. Corrections are easy." - Horoscope

Was this supposed to be before or after my crack in the window?