10.11.2003

Work...work...work...

I woke up this morning and I was just unaware of what time it was. I mean I did not know what time it was. I knew the sun was up. Then I decided why not get started on my presentation. I mean I am working hard on this. From the moment, I wake up until the moment I go to bed. I mean this really shows dedication.

It is about 11.52 p.m. and I am still working on my presentation. I have taken all the notes from all of the sites that I found and now I am just trying to put them into html and then work on the PowerPoint and then everything should be golden. If I have to go out tomorrow, I think I will pass. I seriously need to work on this. It has taken so much time and I had no idea. I have hardly watched any TV except during dinner and maybe for a snack. I think I will work a little longer and then call it a night and watch some TV.

"There are no more secrets. Swift action fixes that. Let creativity blossom now." - Horoscope