10.30.2004

Ahh...sleep...

It was nice to sleep in regardless of the doorbell ringing. I still got a nice amount of hours. I woke up with a headache, but it's gone now. I've consistently wondered what I'm going to do. Working in an office wasn't something I thought that I'd be doing, but knew I'd end up there.

I'm just catching up on the stuff I taped earlier in the week. I don't really have time to watch hour long shows just before bed when I usually just watch something at 10.30 p.m. then the news and then Jay Leno then sleep. I guess I finally get the whole catch up on sleep thing since I'm doing it myself. It's not because I sleep at about 1.00 a.m. and then have to be up at 7.30 a.m. Work is just crazy the end and the beginning. I'm looking forward to it? I don't know. It's pretty crazy.

Quote of the day: "I've learned something through my years. Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere."
Horoscope: Why be aloof because everyone else is? Go ahead and dance if you feel like it.
Reading:
Watching: She Spies
Listening to:
Thinking about: rest & relaxation
Mood:
Your $0.02