10.05.2004

More paper cuts and walking...

Ok it's not all bad, but still. I had marks on my arms and had to do the stupidest thing. Today it was one or two paper buts and once with scissors. I know I'm such a klultz. Oh well. At least I'm done moving the files. Lord they're not too bright when they said you moved it fast. Yes, I moved it fast, but I also had to check the items to make sure they were in order. It's not that hard. I swear. Some people give you part of the directions and expect you to read your mind. I know it sounds stupid, but they are.

I'm drained and tired when I get off work. It's bad when you think about work after work. Off to bed to get some sleep. Five hours of sleep just isn't cutting it, but at least I'm learning to cope.

Horoscope: What's the point of gossiping about friends? Would you want them to do the same?
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: work...I know I'm sad
Mood: