10.09.2004

Oddly enough...

Today I woke up to go to my cousin's bridal shower. I guess I wasn't expecting to be given more "wedding duties". It's crazy because not only do I have to help out at the wedding (probably at the banquet) but now I have duties before the wedding. I have to be the person who hands the tea out in the tea ceremony. What?!?

I wonder why her brother doesn't get any duties while my brother, cousin, and myself have stuff to do. If I could be a person that reads a passage I'd be happy. Only one thing to do and then I'm done. Let's see what else. I did get to see wedding pictures of the bride and groom plus a fire turck (it's a given) and they were nice. The backgrounds and such. Wow.

I came home hopeing to see some baseball. You know the one where the Bums become the Bums? That didn't happen because it was "Lima time". (Lame I'm telling you.) The Bums took a game. There's always tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. I'm rooting for the Cardinals and not because it's the Giant fan part of me, but it's because they have a bad record for these things.

On the plus side I did get a facial tonight and so I'm a little more relaxed and tired and worn out. Usually I'm wide eye and awake. Maybe becuase I don't have caffiene in my system.

Horoscope: You two can't take this argument any further. Time to bring in an ombudsman.
Reading:
Watching: Virtues of Harmony II
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep
Mood: