10.19.2004

Funny story at work...

I was going to put this in my blog entry but I forgot until now. I'm at the front part of the office, when I hear this:

"Hey Landa. This lady from ___ Sacramento Street has a skunk in her wall." - Jessica

That made me laugh already. Then it gets worse.

"The lady said that this isn't the first time it's happened. She had one get into her wall a few years ago. It started to chew on some of the wires and now she has no electricity in her (room)." - Jessica

"Call X-Pest (or Pest-X) and see if they can get rid of it." - Landa

"I don't think they will. I think they don't handle skunks." - Jessica

"Try Teminix then." - Landa

"What about animal control?" - me

"I don't know how she could have a skunk crawling in her wall making noise. Wouldn't her place stink?" - Jessica

I don't know what happened, but that was pretty funny. Calling Terminix for skunk removal.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: