10.21.2004

Crazy day...

I started to copy stuff and I spent like two hours doing that. I then had to file stuff and make more copies. I swear I spend a majority of time in front of the copier. I had to find out prices for printer ink or toner or whatever it's called and it's been in the working for three weeks now. That's not important now. Then at the end of the day I'm looking over reports to make sure the statements were done right. Too bad I made bad copies and or missed one on the occasion, but you have to remember I was copying when the machine was broken.

Even at lunch today I had to do something and this was during my LUNCH! On the plus side before I went to take lunch I think I was told I might get a better position at work. The office manager said to think about it over the weekend. What a better time than watching the World Series?

I'd think I'd consider the administrative job. I mean if the rumor about a bonus is true then I'm IN! If not, well I'd like to think of it as a stepping stone. I'd learn a lot and if I ever decided to have many properties at least I'd know the law and how to use it to my favor? I think I'll stick with this. It was my first job and now it can be my real job. Thank you Lincoln and your Academy of Finance department for introducing me to real estate.

Horoscope: Someone is thinking about you. And it isn't who you expect it to be.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about: work and sleep (more work than sleep)
Mood: tired
Your $0.02