10.07.2004

A closet, some sneezing, and two cuts...

is what I got today. I was in a closet cleaning it up. I sneezed and blocked myself into a closet. That wasn't fun at all. The plus side there's a men's watch (looks nice but doesn't work), a leather jacket (been there since day one), and an umbrella in case it ever rains and I don't have on. I cut myself twice on the same hand on two different fingers. I'm just wonder what the count is for paper cuts and such up to date.

I made a list of stuff that I had to do and I ended up doing what I had to do. There's really nothing to do at work. Honestly I sort of get paid to do simple tasks that anyone can do. Filing is just stupid because everyone just gets the file and gets what they need and are too lazy to put it back. Putting information into the folder is also my job, which once again could be eliminated if they were writing up the lease and took the folder and put it in to make sure we had one.

I can complain a lot about work, but at least I have a job. I don't know if I should go to the company BBQ this Monday since we don't have work. One of my co-workers asked me if I was going. I said I wasn't sure. She said well if you don't go you'll have to come into the office. I said sure! (I was being real and sincere she probably thought I was nuts.) I guess I could come up with work to do at work. I know the office needs to up like organized, but I'm one person who tries to make it look right or something I just I don't know. I'm an odd person.

Horoscope: You had the answer on the tip of your tongue. Now the question itself has changed.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: tired...need sleep.
paper cuts: 4 on left hand (every finger but thumb) 1 on right hand
stabbed myself with my finger: 1
cut finger with scissors: 1