10.31.2004

Happy Halloween...

Trick or treat...smell my feet...give me something good to eat...if you don't...i don't care...i'll pull down your underwear. I guess that's how it goes. What did I do today? I woke up to the phone ringing and then hearing the timer go off a couple of times from the kitchen, but still slept in bed. Then I did finally wake up and get changed to go to the cemetary. It's for some Chinese thing and after that it was off to "yum cha". I smelled of smoke and was glad that I could come home and shower and wash my hair so that I don't smell like smoke anymore.

I thought the food was enough, but at the end they ordered and nother fried rice. I was shocked. We had 13 "dim sum" plates, one porridge, two noole plates, and the fired rice. That was a lot of food for 10 people. that was super crazy. All that food. I had some of the noodles and then a little bit of "dim sum" and I was stuffed.

After eating we went to Target and spent time there. After that it was off to Albertsons to buy food. Then after that it was Japan Home Center. This was the first one I've seen in California. Then it was Lowe's to buy an aloe plant. Then after that it was Sally Beauty and then finally home.

Horoscope: You don't have to know the route in advance. The important thing is getting started.
Reading:
Watching: Red Dwarf
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02