10.18.2004

Another ordinary day...

or so I thought. I went to work only to spend most of it refilling paper everywhere and like copying stuff. That was the best part. I think I liked the part where I could just spend some time at the desk and read the MB (message board). I couldn't believe how fast the day went and thought it was slow, it did go by somewhat quick.

The copier decided to have a breakdown and although I'm not an E.E. major, I knew what was more or less wrong with the copier. Overall an easy day. Got to do nothing and hide when the heads aren't in the office, which is great.

I came home to watch baseball. I'm rooting for the Sox and they did well. I was rooting for them. It was sweet when they won and now they're heading to New York. Something good came out of watching the Sox. They've won in extra innings and it's good.

Horoscope: No rainstorm can last forever -- so don't give up hope of seeing the sun again.
Reading:
Watching: Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: