10.20.2004

Brain dead...

at work. I couldn't even spell a name after someone told me how to spell it. Then before that I had to simply find a matching proposal for the work order that was already done. (It's like they give an estimate and or what they did and the work order is us paying them off after they get the job done. It also has the task they had to do.)

I swear this was during and before I had some caffiene in me. I don't know what is going through my head. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even suppose to be here or how I even function. I did finally have some caffiene in me and yet I'm still not awake. I think I better stop sleeping at about 1.15 a.m. to be more awake at work. I know I don't know how I did it before, but school is starting to look very good right now.

Trying to decide what I should have for lunch is becoming a real chore. If I could not take lunch and just get off work an hour early I'd be so much happier. Time and time again I wonder what exactly is my title in the office. I should really look for a new job or something that would interest me. Who am I kidding? I'm so lazy I probably won't. I might stay here for a while to see how it goes and hope that maybe I might be able to move up.

I also have to wonder if the weather reports are even accurate at all. They said it would hail and there would be thunder showers or something of that sort. It's actually bright and sunny outside with some clouds. Got to love the weather reports when they're accurate, but mostly they don't.

Horoscope: Raise more questions than you answer. People are intrigued by mystery.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep
Mood: