10.11.2004

How I spent my Columbus Day...

I spent it sleeping and then cleaning. No surpirse right? I will also spend it watching 7th Heaven because I love that show. I know I'm stuck in some warped world where I enjoy watching stuff that teenagers do. I plan on sleeping early and maybe getting a load of laundry done again. Nothing else new to report, but I wonder what everyone's reaction will be tomorrow when they ask where was I? I wasn't feeling well on Sunday and that's why I didn't go on Monday, because I still wasn't feeling too well. I guess I could use that as an excuse.

Actually I didn't want to get out of bed today. It was just nice and warm. You know how it is, when it's cold and you're in bed and you don't want to get out? It was one of those feelings, but the sun was out and it was kind of shinning in my room so I had to get up. At least I'll have a more productive day.

Horoscope: The middle of the road is no place to be. Pick a side and stand there.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: tired