10.23.2004

I'm so tired...

that I didn't want to get out of bed today. Honestly, if I didn't wake up that would have been ideal. I missed Oprah last night and forgot that Hugh Grant and Colin Firth were on it to talk about Bridget Jones's Diary the sequel. I just realized that when I found my phone with the reminder. How sad for me.

I did get my hair dyed nice and red which is how it should be. It looks black in the dark but in the light it's red. I know it won't last long, but its nice to have on special occasions. I guess I am a girlie girl. Scary thought since most of the time I dress tom-boy-ish. Who wears cargo pants and like sweatshirts to work? I know I do only because it's cold and I have to be on the floor sometimes.

Tomorrow is the big day. I haven't decided what I'm going to wear. I know what kind of jacket I'm going to wear, but clothing wise nope. I better do a couple of loads of laundry since I'm so worn out during the week. I better remember my two days that I worked that I have yet to be paid.


Picture of the day:
Horoscope: You're unusually adept at what you do. Try to be an example to others.
Reading:
Watching: World Series Cardinals VS. Red Sox
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep
Mood:
Your $0.02