10.26.2004

I hit my head at work...

and no one seemed to notice. I mean I think I have a nice big bruise on my head which I like because it shows people can't think when they're sick. I'm surprised I have finally hit my head. I mean the last accident I had was yesterday and smashing my finger. I think there's something to it every week. I know that I'm not the brightest, but when sick you're at your worse.

I'm sniffling and sneezing at work. I should have just called in sick, but if I left a co-worker in trouble it'd be that much harder on Wednesday. OK I just looked at the bump on my head and it's not that bad. I'll probably have a spot on my head tomorrow when I'm at work, but who even cares?

This morning was horrible. I went to bed about 12.30 a.m. and about 2.10 a.m. I was awaken by the rain. The reason is that my room has a leak. It was loud and my carpet was getting wet, so I placed a towel and then went back to sleep. Just as I almost was asleep someone calls my cell phone at like 2.30 a.m. I think I'm just cursed for the day. You can tell from the above of hitting my head.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: sleep and off work...
Mood: sick and tired
Your $0.02