10.12.2004

A little baseball news...

This was in an article about Barry Bonds getting some minor surgery.

"He did pretty well from a medical standpoint," said Conte. "Barry is a special animal."

I find that the best line out of the whole article, but then again I'm looking for some humor. I did end work doing a little bit of stuff before the end of the day at work. The scanning actually happened and I'm surprised I guess.

I know I'm not appreciated at work and me working fast and efficient won't pay off for me. I'm actually an O.A. (office assistant) according to my friend who had this job before me. Anyway, I guess being helpful is good. It makes time pass by a lot faster.

I did notice smoke outside when the door was open. The reason was because there was/is a fire near Yolo Valley in Marin. I hope no one is hurt and it was started on purpose I hope they find the person. On another note about fire, my old middle school there was a first started by two "genius" a 6th grader and a 7th grader. Sad.

Horoscope: You can't decide this one by committee. You need to make an executive decision.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: