10.04.2004

Moving day...

OMG I'm tired! I worked all day. All I did was move stuff up and down and around. That was pure fun. Oh I also had to make the rest of the folders from last week. Then tomorrow I'll have to move the folders again. My arms are dead and my feet hurt. I walked a lot in the office. Up and down stairs. I have no cart and no box so it's whatever I can carry. Horrible really. Even the bosses are like how are you doing? Doing ok? Yeah it's not you moving it. It's your idea but I do the work. They probably think I'm a high school student or something.

Glad to be home and I walked from work to the Rite Aid on 16th I think. That's some serious walking. I think I got a few paper cuts too. Pure punishment. It's only my third day and already hurt. Those scratch like things don't count nothing just sensitive skin that's all. Tomorrow I get to go in for more. I guess I'm full time??

Horoscope: Having strong opinions is one thing. But can you back them up with solid evidence?
Reading:
Watching: Virtues of Harmony II
Listening to:
Thinking about: Laundry. (did some yay!)
Mood: