10.28.2004

Just another day...

at work. Nothing special or interesting happened. I did hit my head again. That's just about the greatest thing to happen. I had the wrong sandwhich for lunch because I thought she heard and understood me, but I guess not. I can't really think of anything else that was interesting.

How many people does it take to change the toner for the copy machine? Four and a half. Three to try to figure it out, one to supervise, and a half person to laugh at them. =)

Oh, the car had a flat tire and I knew how to change it and stuff, but my dad acted like I didn't. Little does he know some of the little things I do know how to do.

Chinese soap operas are so addicting. =)

Horoscope: Find creative ways to stretch your resources. Cook. Or find cheaper restaurants.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02