10.01.2004

BEST GAME EVER!!!

Filing and packing stuff and typing isn't my thing. Well the typing wasn't. I had to move files and that really wasn't fun. It was nice that during the lunch hour we could just sit and chat. That was the best. Then reality came back after I went back to the office after my lunch. After work all I could do was think about the game. Waiting for the bus was like torture!

Game started and It was a great game. Honestly I couldn't watch anything else. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. It was great taking down the Dodgers. It was really rewarding after a hard day at work. I thought that was the best thing. Even watching the highlights gave me the goosebumps.

Horoscope: That word that's been on the tip of your tongue? Suddenly, like magic, there it is.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: