10.19.2004

Rain and copying...

What did I wake up to? Rain. I was cold yesterday morning, but today I wasn't as cold. Thank god, but I didn't want to get out of bed either. I did get up and leave the house on time. A ride to work helps me out a lot. I mean at least I don't have to spend it on a bus and then having to transfer especially when it rains.

Today at work I had to answer the phone. Scary! I had no idea what to do. I'm like what do I do now? I felt really bad. I just wished one of the other people in the office picked up and not me. I was happy filing and like I don't know what else I do, but doing something. Then I had to find stuff and make copies. It's just oh so fun. (Being truly sarcastic now.)

After my lunch I ended up making copies to help out the accounting department if you can call it that. Account payable is more correct I think. I make copies and more copies. I swear I was irritated by the copy machine. I hate it. The auto feeder works and then it doesn't work. It's a pain when I had to do everything the old fashion way. You know lift up the cover to place it and then copy it? At once point I just made stuff double sided, because I couldn't bother to reset the copy thing when I didn't have to have it two sided. I didn't even end work on time because of the stupid copying of bills and stuff and I was not happy. I did write a sign saying if you were to copy using the auto feed (before it died on me) that you had to hold it down. It worked for the most part and because the boss said to do it. Then while I was using it, it died and then I made another sign. It says: "The auto feeder is broken. If you have to use it use the one in the front of the office. Thanks." Something like that. Then I put a little note saying: "Try it if you dare!!" as a joke, and to show that whoever wrote it has a sense of humor. I'm not sure how some will react, but I thought it was funny.

I come home to watch some post season baseball. I know I thought after the Giants were out of it I didn't have anything to watch, but I wonder if the Giants can become the team that the Red Sox are now. I started at about the 3rd inning. No runs scored and then the Sox put some runs on. Then one of the balls hit out was ruled a home run. Then I knew the Yankees had to fight to come back. Then towards the end of the game A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez) slapped the ball out of the pitcher (Arroyo) and they ruled him out because of it. Then fans started to throw baseballs and stuff onto the field and the riot police of the N.Y.P.D. came to prevent anything from happening.

Interesting day and night over all. I started to watch He's A Lady and some of the those guys were scary. Some were I don't know. Seeing them get un-dolled was scary. I hope guys that watch the show have a better appreciation for their significant other. I take time to get ready, but I'm simple and don't have much make-up to put on. I mean I have a lot, but in the end I'm too lazy to put most of it on. Sorry guys I'm just a plain person.

Horoscope: You're finally getting the recognition you deserve. This is exactly what you wanted. (am I??)
Reading:
Watching: He's A Lady
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: