10.14.2004

Scanning...

and more scanning. I started some of this yesterday, and today I had more to scan. Not only was I scanning the same thing but from different folders, but I had to do other things as well. I'm doing a few things at once and at times it boggles even myself. I was scanning stuff from folder from back in the day (1987) to the present. The office manager asked me to scan the items and she didn't think it would take that long. I even worked during my lunch hour while eating. She said, "You don't have to scan all that just from about 1999 to the present." I swear she should have told me sooner. It's not like I couldn't have used better judgment, but they don't know what's really going on. No one has a clue what is where and what is.

During lunch or after lunch I was talking with a couple of co-workers and they said it's like no one cares in the office. You just do what you have to do. Of course when the property managers are in you work a little harder, but when they're not you just don't even bother. I mean one said did you work as hard as when you first started? I've only been there since the 29th of September, but I'd have to say more or less the same. I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off sometimes, but yes, when I have to. It's just that the moral in the office is bad. I mean no "parties" in the office for the holidays and the one that was at the boss's house wasn't that great. There wasn't much food and it wasn't until 2.00 p.m. until there was "real" food to be eaten.

I'm so tired and T.G.I.F. tomorrow. Honestly, I'm glad the property managers weren't in and I could listen to the radio and stuff over the internet. I'm so good at using the computer to my advantage. OK bragging rights isn't good. I should make a mp3 just to listen to at work. Too bad I only have the desk on Tuesday and Thursdays. C'est la vie as the French say.

Horoscope: You aren't as far behind as you think. And the rest will go faster than you imagine.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: tired and tired still