10.23.2004

Since the last post...

I've seen the Red Sox take the first game away from the Cardinals, done two loads of laundry, folded and put away clothes, vacuumed my room, the hallway, kitchen, and bathroom, and did a couple of rebates. I know I've done a lot and that's a good thing. Oh I also voted too. The envelope is sealed and ready to be mailed.

I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow and since I know that the restaurant had a bar area with sports I'll just hang out there. I don't think I'll be missed. It's a happy occasion and so everyone will be pissed I'll just sneak away. Hopefully there will be someone there who'll want to watch the game with me and help me out. =) Wishful thinking on my part.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: Father of the Bride (ironic no?)
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02