10.15.2004

Almost left early...

but I didn't. I just stayed but like the last 20 minutes or so I just sat and talked. I just did the best that I could. I did do as much as possible and did keep myself busy. The copier is crap. I mean it was fixed on Thursday or Wednesday and it's still screws up. I don't know if it was even really fixed. The auto feeder doesn't work sometimes and papers jam up.

It took who people and five to ten minutes worth of time to unjam the copier. Lord I think they need to either get a new one or get the guy who fixed it to fix it again. The magnet doesn't even want to keep the cover close. That's not good when you're using the auto feeder.

I'm tired at 11.08 p.m. at night. It should tell you that I do work hard at work. Walking and going back and forth in the office and now I know I'm suppose to help the front of the office though I spend most of my time in the back of the office. *shrug*

Horoscope: You'll never remember it all if you don't write it down. Make a list. Prioritize. (and why didn't I get this before I went to work?! oh well.)
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: tired