10.22.2004

Craziness and a slow day...

There was nothing really for me to do in the morning. I mean I had to finish up what I started yesterday, but after that it was just do whatever I wanted. No real photocopying needed which was good except when I was looking over a statement. Then it was just sit and decide what I would eat for lunch. I then get lunch and it's cut short by helping out the receptionist. I think I better think twice before doing that.

Overall I spent part of the day doing nothing. Plus side I got help and so my job became faster. My lunch made me so full and it was only $2.80. I'll give you a clue and say it was a drink and some food. Not exactly lunch, but I had it while I was a student back in elementary school and also in middle school I think. It's been a while so I don't quite remember.

While at home I took apart a mouse. You know the part with the spring that allows the mouse to move? Then with my luck of being klutz free for a couple of days I step onto the spring. Fun right? Mostly just another day. I'm so worn out at work from just sitting and talking I'm just glad the weekend is here and I'm able to just relax. Oh I forgot about the wedding on Sunday. At least I'll be able to get some pictures of everyone all dolled up. I guess there'll be pictures of me dressed up too. Yikes!

Horoscope: This foolproof scheme? Examine it carefully. Don't lose your shirt.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about: work.
Mood:
Your $0.02