10.16.2004

Phones, doorbells, and more...

woke me up. I really just had to get up to use the facilities and then head on back to sleep. I tried to, but it didn't happen. I just ended up lying in bed tossing and turning to try to get back to sleep. I ended up just watching TV until it was time for The Wonderful World of Disney with a Growing Pains TV movie. It was good watching them again. I did watch a little bit of the Yankees/Red Sox game and it was interesting in the third inning. Then it was ugly in the end. I saw the results on the news.

Tomorrow is another day and staying up late tonight will be a challenge. I wonder how late I can stay up to. I'm hoping the Sox can beat the Yankees (or the evil empire). Funny I should mention this because I was watching the Saturaday Night Live on E! and they had the Yankees in it. How the manager or the owner person (not sure but the guy who makes purchases) was asking the Tampa Bay manager how to spell the names of his players. That was just odd and they ended up having to defeat aliens for some reason and even the alien could be bought. Shows how TV Fun House can immiate life well in cartoons.

Horoscope: If you find yourself lost, backtrack. Did you examine every option?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: