10.25.2004

I'm sick...

not the perverted way, but the act of having a cold and stuffy nose. I knew it when I woke up this morning. Well, even yesterday. I don't think it helped that I didn't have a coat on and probably caught one this way. Now the stuffed up nose is not good. I don't want to get others infected, but you know you have to work. I mean I know I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks, but still.

I just realized I'm not too social. I mean honestly, besides the one person who I speak to at cousin events there's really no one I have talked to. I do on occasion e-mail a friend from Spanish, but other than that no one. I'm all alone. I'm destined to end up alone, unless I'm sitting at the front in the reception area and a cute guy stops in, then he's either taken or doesn't like tom-boys.

Oh well. Someday my prince will come and if not I'll just keep on dreaming.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: Full House
Listening to:
Thinking about: getting well...
Mood: sick and tired...
Your $0.02