10.13.2004

No pay...

yet. I just realized that last week I was suppose to put in this week's hours on the time card. Man, that's bad. I don't like the way they do the time card. It's just annoying. I still haven't told my supervisor I'm going on vacation. Oops, my bad. I'll have to say something tomorrow. It was strange when I was multitasking (yes, I can do that at work, but not at home go figure) and the boss/owner asks me if I'm busy. I think I was. I was scanning and trying to looking through pages for stuff they didn't file correctly and so I pay the price. How nice of them to find me these meaning less tasks.

I was suppose to call to get a price estimate on the toners and stuff and well, I haven't. I'll do it tomorrow. I already made a couple of phone calls and so it's good to take a break. Tomorrow is a little more scanning and like meetings galore. I'm not sure if I'm going to get promoted to receptionist since I was told I had to learn other people's job. Is that a good thing?

Horoscope: Why email something you wouldn't say out loud? Write it down. Stuff it in a drawer.
Reading:
Watching: News
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: