10.06.2004

I've been complimented...

at work. It's about a week since I started and I got my first compliment. Whoo hoo. I think I did get one on Monday when I finished moving all the folders, but hey whatever. Mondays are rough and it's "hump day" and so everything is looking better.

I did inventory sort of and just ordered what I wanted. Hey, I'm calling in the order so I think I should be able to and because someone said I could. Thanks Carmen here are your props. I can't stand blue ink. I just got two boxes of black. I ordered boxes, folders, labels, pens, and stamps. It's ok I'll get used to it. I should make a floppy for the stuff that I do or keep track of. That's a good idea and I should write that down. They had correction tape for the typewriters but never put them in. How bad is that for me?

The shock came to me when I turned on the computer. It's running Windows 98. I think it says it all about the computers. I did pretty well and got a lot accomplished and I did slack off kind of.

Horoscope: The judge and jury are assembled. Make sure you have all your facts in order.
Reading:
Watching: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Listening to:
Thinking about: work. uh oh. I'm a workaholic?
Mood: