12.18.2003

9.00 a.m. wake up... otherwise known as day two without ADSL…

I woke up this morning more or less around that time. Sleep last night was ok. I heard the VCR go off a few times. I was still trying to sleep I suppose. It was hard sleeping last night. I did like the rest. I know I must have slept about 9.00 p.m. or 10.30 p.m. I actually have no idea what time I went to sleep. I know I went to sleep before the VCR turned off. I deleted something on the record list and I figured it out this morning when I was watching what I taped. I cannot believe I missed Barbara Walter's 10 most interesting people of 2003. At least I saw the Queer Eye guys.

I guess I have nothing to do since I have no ADSL. It is so not funny when someone e-mails you and all you can do is yell at the phone. I cannot answer my e-mail! I have no dial up and no e-mail access! It does not help that I get the e-mail notification and I cannot even check it.

Horoscope: You love your world. Watch it work for you. After all you've done, it's about time.