12.11.2003

A knock on the door…

I feel like I have a hangover (not that I have had one before but probably similar with the head hurting). I was awaken at I do not know what time, but too early. I was tired last night at about 3.00 a.m. after watching Family Guy. I know what was I doing up so late? I had slept most of it away the day before and I was hoping to do the same for Thursday which means I would be screwed on Friday for my final. Better set the alarm right now for tomorrow. I cannot afford to be late.

I am now making lunch and after lunch I will study. I will study until I go to sleep. Which reminds me to set the VCR to tape the NBC line up. If you see me talking online and do not have an away message about revising tell me off! Even if you are super nice. Ok time to check my lunch and then study.

"You court the fringes. Opposites attract or repel. Creative tension must resolve." - Horoscope