12.07.2003

That time of the semester...

I woke up about half past 8 in the morning. I ended up watching TV. I was on the travel channel and saw the top 10 best castles in Britain and it made me home sick. I saw a couple of the ones mentioned. I learned a little something about British history. I went out to pick up Alan and then off to my aunt?s house to drop off shrimp. Then it was off to Cala Foods and Office Max to buy stuff. I got almost everything on my list. I forgot to get the 3M electronic cleaner. Darn. I know they would not have the 4 ? 1 DVD/CD-RW thing. I do not know why they do that. It makes me feel disappointed. Anyone everything I bought was F.A.R. and so tax was about $2.21 for 100 slim cd cases, a mouse pad, twin cans of air (7 oz. total), and 50 pack of CDs. Although I did wake up super early, it was not bad for a Sunday run.

With finals coming up everyone is a little tense and stressed out. Although I have been since mid way during midterms, I am still stressing. Well I have an 8 page paper due on Monday and if I do not get started now I?m afraid it will be a piece of crap come Monday when I work on it then two hours before class starts.

"You're with the wrong crowd. They lack purpose. Raise yourself out of this mess." - Horoscope

Who is the crowd I am not supposed to be with? Can anyone tell me? I am hardly around people. Ok being in my room thinking about stuff is bad and about life is even worse. Life can be so depressing at times. I think I shall revert to my crazy life I mean when I was insane. I think insane me makes more sense than sane me. On the other hand, wild or nice, or sane and nice but I bet most would prefer sane and nice. I am tired of it. School is killing me.