12.12.2003

Plans for today…

Here’s how today is going to be for me:
*Wake up at 5.45 a.m.
*Turn off alarm and turn on TV.
*Brush teeth and wash face.
*Boil hot water for my funky drink.
*Wait for water to boil and watch the news.
*Make a funky mocha/laté and hope it keeps me awake.
*Pack up the rest of the books/notes for studying.
*Change for school and hunt down breakfast. (In that order or the other way around.)
*Leave the house at 6.30 a.m.
*At about 7.10 a.m. I am near or past Palo Alto.
*Arrive and park the car by 7.30 a.m. (the clock in the car is ten minutes fast so I do not really know what time I arrive but I know I leave at about 6.40 a.m. with the 10 minutes fast)
*Study in front of the library before it opens and after it opens at 8.00 a.m. (usually I would blog even without my laptop, but finals are more important.)
*Return the library books when the library opens.
*Go to the second floor to study or the third floor. (I might browse to see if there are any VCDs or DVDs for Old Master Q comic books to check out.)
*Leave the library at about 9.30 a.m. to head over to the art building to take my final that starts at 9.45 a.m.
*Hopefully the final does not take the whole 2 hours and 45 minutes and I proceed to the language lab or business-building lab to print out transcripts.
*Drop off the transcripts and journal that I was suppose to have turned in last month.
*Return the rest of the library books (the art history book/textbook).
*Meet up with Jade and her friend for venting session as well as binging session. (That should be around 12.00 p.m. or 12.30 p.m.
*After meeting and venting I fill up car with gas.
*Drive to Great Mall in Milpitas and not get lost.
*Go to the mall to find the Levi’s store to see if they have jeans for my two uncles.
*I will have to look for some dishes if they are on sale for my uncles and aunts.
*I will also do some shopping and see what there is to buy. (I am looking for those water bottles that are supposed to be unbreakable and the ideal water bottle.)
*Drive back on 101 (because MapQuest said so otherwise I would be on 280) and then go to Irving.
*Pick up package at the post office and buy lotion at Walgreens for Grandmother.
*Stop by supermarket to pick up udon for brother for his lunch for the next couple of weeks.
*Come home to study some more for next week’s final on Buddhism.
*Also do laundry while studying because I know I have not done any in the past week or more. (Checked the date and the last time was on the 25th of November, but I am not sure if it was sheets or actual clothes.)

So that is how my day is going to be for a final, but the wake up part is more or less true for when I have a regular day of school. Now you know how a college student commutes from home to school. Is my day exciting or just typical me? I think it is typical me. If I only had a P.D.A. I think I could be more organize, but I have only a mobile phone and it has a colander so all I can do it just set reminders.