12.09.2003

Being caught in the storm...

I had some day. I learned that when I am really tired and I just finish class I seem to think I forgot to lock the car door. This has happened more than once. I freaked out on Monday and today. I also thought this a few times before.

There were a few drops before I went to fill up gas. I filled up the car with gas. 11 gallons and I could not believe it. That was pretty empty if I had to fill up 11 gallons. Then I started for what would be an interesting drive home.

There was no rain then there was slight rain and then it came down. I have never driven so slow on the freeway for such a long distance. I think at one point I did hit 80 M.P.H. but that was not for long. I drove about 50 or 55 M.P.H. like you are suppose to. No one seem to mind and plus the person following me hardly had to break.

When I passed by 92 there was a car flipped over. I heard on the traffic reports, but I could not see the car. I saw only police cars or C.H.P. and a tow truck of some kind. I also saw a tumbleweed. You know those things you see in westerns that roll around in the desert because it is so dry.

Oh while in class we were watching the video of the day out in Chinatown and I got crap for looking like I was sleeping. I was not sleeping. My eyes were tired from having contacts on and plus I did not get a lot of sleep. I also ran into my friend Allan. It was nice seeing him again. We have not seen each other since I went off to England.

I guess I will head to bed before I look more like a panda.