12.06.2003

My forgetfulness…

I wake up and think today is nothing special. I read Herb’s blog and then something clicks or a light bulb goes off (you know like in cartoons if I was one). It dawned on me that, it was his birthday. I realized yesterday why he had to go home this weekend. His parents wanted to celebrate his birthday. I totally forgot. I did send him a birthday card. So I did not forget. I really did, but not belated late.

I woke up to find no one at home and decided what to make for breakfast or lunch. I wash up and then decided to make dumplings for lunch. My mum comes home and I think I am saved from cooking. Wrong I am because there is nothing to eat. My mum asks me if I would like to go shopping. I say sure why not. We end up at Serramonte and I see in the window at Hot Topic some Homer slippers. I thought those were super cute!

We ended up at Mervyns and at target to see what we could buy. Only something was bought something at Target. We drive back and it is pouring. We picked up my brother and his friend and then headed to the Mervyn’s where there was no tax. Everyone ended up with something but me. I could not even get a pair of shoes or some sweat pants. A long day for me and I have to work on my paper tomorrow. A trip to Office Max and then I will work on my paper, which means no chatting for me tomorrow.

"You're outside the spotlight. You make anyone look good. Trained eyes follow you." - Horoscope