12.04.2003

When you don’t look 16 anymore…

After I left my “nap” class, I went to my art history class. I did not nap in nap class, but I did in art history. I do not know why, but I just did. After class, I went to the computer lab to print out my study guide for art history. After I forgot that, I had downloaded the rebates for my hard drive. Therefore, I had forgotten that. At least I got a band-aid for my finger that I cut. I ran into Amelia from my film class. After I walked to the car and thought why not get lunch at Super Taqueria. I had a burrito and it was so good. I was stuffed. The bad part was that I parked the car only a bock away from the restaurant. That was not good. However, I got into the car and then drove to the gas station to fill up. The gallons was pretty much dead on.

I left and went to Target. I found a spot but I had trouble parking. I tried to do my best parking but that did not happen. I went in and bought chocolate. I did not buy enough apparently and so my brother will go tomorrow hopefully. I found a pair of pants! I was so happy. They were the last pair. It would be nice if I had this monkey fleece. Oh well. I thought I had it until I was out bided. I set a limit and I will not go over it. If it means I have to live without it then so be it.

I arrived home and dropped off my stuff to go buy milk. I thought why not redeem my one dollar that I won. I forgot to make a copy but I have my dollar. I should probably label the money on my bulletin board or I will forget. I had to think why there was $15.00 was there and then I thought of Las Vegas. When I went in with my ticket (I had my I.D. just incase) and when they check that means you look at least 18. I look 18! I never thought I would. I guess school has sucked the life out of me making me age.

I walked all the way down to buy milk. I said forget the car. I will walk six blocks for a gallon of milk. I walked down and I walked up. I notice in the store that they had marmalade. I miss that. I loved putting that on my toast. Too bad at my house there is not bread otherwise I would have bought the jar of marmalade. Let us just face it. I am old, I do not have money, and I do not have a boyfriend. (That is a saying in Chinese.) Am I dressing anyone else?